DuoTop Safety Hard Hat sports a low profile shell design and upgraded features and benefits. It is available in Full-Brim or Cap style, with either a 4-point or 6-point suspension system and pinlock or upgraded ratchet suspension with a moisture-wicking polyester brow pad. Made of durable high density polyethelene, DuoTop Safety Hard Hat is ideal for construction and everyday work environments.
Two distinct Styles
- Full - Brim or Cap Style
- High Density Polyethlene
Designed for Comfort
- Four or six point suspension in ratchet or pinlock
- Moisture- wicking polyester browpad
- Compatible with two or three-point chinstrap
- Customized logo capabilities
- Replacement suspensions available
- Compatible with a wide variety of face protection and other hard hat accessories
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class E&G requirements
- Made of high - density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class E&G requirements.
- Available in Full Brim or Cap Style.
- Choose either self-sizing 4-point or 6-point pinlock suspension or 4-point or 6-point dielectric ratchet suspension. The upgraded suspension system provides a more comfortable, secure fit.
- Pinlock suspension - Incremental sizing of 1/16" hat size (5mm) makes a secure fit easy
- Ratchet suspension - Ratchet suspension can be adjusted between hat sizes 6 1/2 "- 8"
- Cap Styler features accessory slots for attaching a variety of accessories such as earmuffs and face protection.
- Compatible with 2 or 3 point chinstrap
- Pad print capability up to 4 different locations on the hat
- Verical height adjustments capability (2 front, 2 rear) allow for a personal secure fit.
- One of the lightest helmets in its class
- Made in U.S.A.